Sinsemilla Dispensaries are classed as medical facilities and as such we are able to remain open during this difficult time. We have changed our hours to the following:
|NEW Hours of Operation at all Sinsemilla Branches|
|Monday||9AM ➤ 6PM|
|Tuesday||9AM ➤ 6PM|
|Wednesday||9AM ➤ 6PM|
|Thursday||9AM ➤ 6PM|
|Friday||9AM ➤ 6PM|
|Saturday||9AM ➤ 6PM|
|Sunday||11AM ➤ 6PM|
As part of our commitment to preventing the spread of COVID-19 we make the following suggestions.
- Call ahead. You can call ahead and we will have your order ready for you when you arrive. This allows you to spend as little time in store as possible.
- Order Online – You can order from our website.
- Keep your distance. Patients and budtenders should each maintain a 1meter (3.3ft) distance, which is approximately one to two arm lengths away. Do not directly touch a a budtender. We will provide hand sanitizer as supplies allow.
- Wash your hands. Washing hands is the most effective way to prevent the spread of viruses. Budtenders should wash their hands before interacting with any customer, and let customers know. When washing your hands, use ample amounts of soap and water and wash for at least 20 seconds. The most common way to run out 20 seconds on the clock is to sing Happy Birthday once through (preferably in your head) while washing your hands.
- Hands off : Budtenders will be the only ones touching the product. From flower to gummies, patients no longer be allowed to touch, examine or smell products to limit virus transmission. While many cannabis consumers enjoy sticking their nose in a jar of flower, or examining the packaging description before purchase, these are easy ways to spread the coronavirus which can live on plastic packaging for up to 3 days.
- Enhanced Cleaning : We will be instituting enhanced and more frequent cleaning in our facilities to limit the spread of the virus.